- Inflicted (Beta Version)
- Creating a Monster: Evolutions
- Creating a Monster: Monstrous Source
- Creating a Monster: Monstrous Form
- Creating a Monster: Meet the Inflicted
- Creating a Monster: Class Design Basics
- Creating a Monster: Points of Divergence
- Session 13.5
- The Warlock Problem
- March of Madness: Honorable Mentions
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This is a DMing advice blog, not a personal journal. As such, I don’t talk a lot about my daily life. I don’t think it’s very interesting to see me talk about how I feel about the news or how … Continue reading
Small blog update: I’ve added an “Ask the DM” link to the menu at the top of the page. If you have any questions or requests for future blog posts, hit me up.
Over the years I’ve gotten several requests for Live GameScreen, the session-management software we use in our games. I’ve extolled its virtues before, and I’ve finally gotten a chance to use its networking capabilities in a campaign (verdict: …eh, but … Continue reading
It was a pretty rough night.